Sunday, September 13, 2009

Melayu Boleh Backlinks

I have been busy with work recently and other stuff that my Melayu Boleh blog has been abandoned for a while now. But not to worry let me keep you updated on what has happened so far thought the week.

One thing that I have learn about, it that sometimes the content of the blog does not promise you to do well on the SERPS. Yes you read it right. You might ask, if I don't write contents who will visit my blog? Well let's just put it this way. You might write the best contents in the world, but if there are no one to read your blog what is the point?

Furthermore, I think I made a mistake in the early beginning when I decided to start making money on the internet. I wrote post like a blogger. But did i start to buat duit? Nope. zero dollars. The problem is that I was thinking like a blogger. I wrote like a blogger. I design my blog like a write. That was the problem. I was not making any money at all.

Then I read an article online, and it really made sense. I have to think like an internet marketer in order to really make duit. Yes it's about the content of the blog or website, but you will have to write it for a purpose and not just like a writer. You aim is to sell something.

What has this got to do with this blog you might ask. Well, right now I write with a purpose, to help you with some SEO techniques. Well I won't give away all my secrets, but if you study how this blog is design you will understand. This blog at the moment is not rank at all due to a certain reasons. It has well over 10 post now, but that's not going to help it rank in the serps.

Although this blog is not about 3gp Melayu BolehMelayu Boleh or even awek Melayu Boleh, I am still determine to rank well for this key phrase.

In the past it has been abuse and some has claim that they would like to rank well on the serps to eliminate this "bad" blogs that associated Melayu Boleh keyword. Well, the very first blog on the google search page is still a bad blog.

Now, I ask myself this, why does this blog still remain on top. Does it have a lot of content? Nope. All it does is that it has a lot of pictures, movies, etc. What are the webmasters doing to make this blog rank so well? Or should we ask the question, what are we doing wrong that our blogs are not rank well?

I have seen some of the blogs that say their aim is to remove this bad blogs. I applaud your determination. However I guess you do include some advertisements as well on your blog so that you can make some money. I say why not? We as anak Melayu Boleh should work hard and get the extra cash however we can, don't you agree?

What is the future of this blog? Well I don't know at this moment. Right now it is not even on the 2,3 or 4 page of the search result and it really is pissing me off. Well, sometimes you just have to be patient and see what happens. Rome was not built in a day right? I have done all the necessary SEO techniques and let just see how things goes.

Sometimes you just have to work hard or harder then most people to get your blog ranking well. I am not gonna write extra ordinary articles as that is not the main way a blog will get rank on a good search. The key to a blog success is backlinks. Oh yes you read it right.

Sight, I think sometimes I might be writing too much that I tend to forget how many words I have in a post. I try to keep my post as short as possible and to the point about Melayu Boleh. It is not that I like to write long post, but hey sometimes you just have to read to find out what it's all about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment