Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The future of Melayu Boleh

I have done what I need to do for Melayu Boleh, but still it's not making any difference. And that is slowly becoming a disappointment on my part.

I know, I know. You have to be patient you might say. Rome was not built in a day, so just chill. Yes I know that you are right. It takes time, but how longer. I guess if you know the reason of this blog is to try to rank well on the SERPs.

Initially i thought that it would be easy. I mean how hard is it to rank for a 1,700,000 search phrase? As for my buat duit online blog, i manage to rank top 10 easily. But I guess there are more blog for this phrase then I initially thought and the competition to rank well for Melayu Boleh is stiff.

Let's talk about something else for a moment. Today is Malaysia day, that's when Malaysia was official formed. It happened on 1963 if I'm not mistaken. I am not the best historian out there, but i guess it's an important date for the orang Melayu as well.

With this momentous success let how the spirit and audacity of Melayu Boleh will stay strong through us. Let us work hard to achieve what we were set out to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment