Friday, September 25, 2009

Melayu Boleh is not easy

Let me tell you upfront now that managing a couple of Melayu Boleh is not an easy task. Well I mean it is easy creating a blog, but bringing that blog to top google SERP is another quest.

I have personally challenge myself to see whether I even able to rank this blog on the SERPS. Honestly it is tiring. I was able to rank top 10 for a term that has a search result of 200,000. However for this phrase which return a search result of at least one million could be a different ball game all together.

There are a lot of anak Melayu Boleh blogs on the internet that is trying to do their best to defunct any of those "bad blogs". I am sure you know what "bad" blogs I'm talking about. However, there is still one bad blog that is right on top of the SERP for this term.

Now here is my question, you know as well as I do, that this blog does not have contents. I mean common, there are only pictures and very very little information about anything Melayu in the first place, and yet they rank right on top of Google.

Is Google ignorant? Why does Google think that it is an important website? Do you want to know the answer? Well, it is all about backlinks. Yes once again backlinks is the king to all ranking. The more backlinks you have the greater you are. Therefore I have tried my very best to create backlinks of Melayu Boleh back to my blog so that, or I would say, hopefully my blog ranking can increase. Right now it does not even show up on google. Could this blog be de-index by Google?

0 comments:

Post a Comment