Sunday, September 20, 2009

Melayu boleh update

A quick update on Melayu Boleh in the SERPS. So far thing has not been looking great at all. I am just wondering.

Could it be because I am lacking in backlinks? Well getting my blog to rank well for this phrase is been harder then I thought. I could be partly to be blame as I am not updating this blog as I would like too. I am too interested in making money online with adsense, which is not doing anything at at all.

So why is this melayu boleh blog doing so badly in the serps? Is it because there are not enough original contents? Lack of seo? It can't be. There are a lot of blog that try to rank of this term that has little or no backlinks at all and they are ranking well. Maybe it's about the contents. Why can't an anak melayu boleh do it?

However I am not giving up. I am going to try harder. I might considering setting articles so that I will be submitted to directories so that I can get extra backlinks to my blogs. But sometimes I wonder if it really work. Does is going to give me the unique backlinks that I really need?

So far with all the celebration and holiday, I need a break. Sometimes it will take a while to get the blog rank well. And sometimes it just does not. I mean i could stuff my blog with the term melayu boleh and it will still not rank well. I mean how does google know that is blog is about that? I mean no one from google will read it, but how do they know?

I think the key is backlinks. I am still not getting enough backlinks. Once i have the time i will get more backlinks with the pharse Melayu Boleh so that I can get my ranking better. Laters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment