Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How to be Melayu Boleh

All right, this is not so much on how to be Melayu Boleh but I just wanted to share something interesting about this blog.

In the past week or so, for some particular reason this blog just vanish from Google. Yes you got that right it vanish. How it vanish do not ask me. I was a shock and piss off at the same time as well. I have been updating this blog on a consistent basis and now this? All I can say is WTF.

Previously my site was index by G, and everything was great. All or at least, most of my post about Melayu Boleh bejaya were there in the blogs. However, one day I decided to check it out and , guess what it is no longer there. I wondered if there is such a thing called de-indexing.

I analyze what I was trying to do so that I would not repeat the same mistake. I think I tried to create backlinks to my blog too soon and for some reason it cause the problem. I think I should increase the posting to this blog in the mean time.

Sometimes it's really hard to write when there's no inspiration available to you. You write and you write, it could be the best article you have written or just junk. Nevertheless if you know how to twist and turn the facts, you could eventually end up with a post targeted for SEO.

As mention previously one of the reasons why this blog was created is to see how well I can rank on the term Melayu Boleh. As of this moment, it is not doing too well as I am no where to be found at all. I can stuff my post with too much keyword or I'll be screwed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment